How do I get a green card to work in the United States?


I want to study in the United States


How do I apply for an immigrant visa to live with my new spouse?


I am ready to become a United States citizen

These and other immigration questions are all that our San Jose Immigration Attorney Alison Yew can help answer

Our mission is to make your journey our own, being there with you every step of the way.
We vow to be honest, responsive, clear, and realistic in our communications.
Most importantly, we want to empower you as you face and overcome



Other Related Immigration Services

To learn more about your immigration options or to schedule a complimentary case evaluation, contact our San Jose immigration lawyers today.
View Practice Detail

Citizenship/ Naturalization

If you are already a green card holder and you meet the requirements for naturalization, then obtaining U.S. citizenship is something you must consider.
View Practice Detail

Green Cards through Family Members

Our San Jose immigration lawyers take great pride in our ability to help reunite families.
View Practice Detail

Temporary Work and Study

Employment-Based Non-Immigrant (Temporary) Visas Some of the more popular temporary work visas/status we handle at the Law Office of Alison Yew includes the following:
View Practice Detail

Employment Green Card

Although they’re one of the most common ways to gain legal permanent status in the U.S., employment-based green cards are challenging to obtain.
View Practice Detail

Naturalization Attorney Fremont

At Yew Immigration Law Group, a P.C., our main priority is to provide our Fremont area clients with dedicated representation. If you are looking for a professional naturalization attorney in the Fremont area, we want to be your first choice.

There will be paperwork, meetings, and interviews --some of which held outside of the Fremont area-- and it is important to understand that failing to meet any of these requirements will leave your naturalization case denied or prolonged. It’s simply too risky to not work closely with Fremont area naturalization attorneys like our team at Yew Immigration Law Group, a P.C..

Our Fremont area naturalization attorneys are experienced in understanding Fremont area laws and keeping up with their changes. We make sure our clients’ paperwork is filed properly, that they understand what personal circumstances can and will affect their naturalization cases, and generally aid them through all the nuances of the law. A complex naturalization matter is worth working with the experienced and skilled lawyers at Yew Immigration Law Group, a P.C..

Looking for a naturalization attorney in Fremont? When you are ready to get the naturalization process started, give the Yew Immigration Law Group, a P.C. team a call today and we will help you understand your options, fill out the naturalization paperwork correctly, and give your application the best chance possible.


Yew Immigration Law Group, a P.C.

1155 North 1 St

San Jose, CA 95112

(408) 740-3474


Common situations we help with include:

  • Employment-based immigration for employers seeking to hire qualified foreign workers on a permanent basis (e.g. PERM, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3)
  • Talented foreign employees seeking to self-petition based on their unique talents and research, and which may also be in the national interest (e.g. EB-1, EB-2/National Interest Waiver)
  • Temporary visas for to work or attend school in the U.S. (e.g. H-1B, H-1B1, H-3, L-1, E-1/E-2, E-3, O-1, P-1, TN, F-1, M-1, OPT)
  • U.S. citizenship through naturalization
  • Investment visas for high net-worth individuals who wish to invest in a business and are committed to creating jobs for U.S. workers (EB-5, permanent residence)
  • Humanitarian immigration relief such as asylum, and DACA (deferred action)

You’ll always find an advocate in our San Jose immigration office. Contact the Law Office of Alison Yew for a free case evaluation.