Legal Guidance For Every Step Of Your Immigration Journey

Contact Us Today
Book a
Contact Us Today
Book a
  1. Home
  2.  » Other Immigration Services

View Our Practice Areas

Full-Service Immigration Law Representation

We Can Handle Every Aspect Of Immigration Law

  • Adjustment of status (green card application)
  • I-751 Petition to Remove Condition (for marriage based green card cases)
  • K-1 Fiance or Fiancee Visa
  • K-3 Visas for Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Consular Processing (visa processing for those outside the U.S., e.g. through a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate
  • Change/Extension of Status
  • Hardship Waivers
  • Re-entry permits
  • Advance Parole
  • Work Permits
  • DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • Asylum
  • F-1 Student Visa (includes information for M-1 Student Visa)
  • J-1 2-year home residency requirement waivers

To learn more about your immigration options schedule a complimentary case evaluation with our San Jose immigration lawyers today.

Alternative government resources can be found at:

  • United States Citizen and Immigration Services:
  • United States Department of State:

Handling All Types Of Immigration Law Matters

For help with any immigration legal matter, including asylum, waivers and consular processing, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 408-389-4764.